OSHA Certified, third party Site Safety Supervisor & Management.
SAFETY! Its literally in our name. At Safety Dynamics Group, we offer a vast array of Safety Consulting services… AND one of our specialties, is providing pre qualified and OSHA Certified- Site Safety Supervisor / Safety Officer(s) for your job site. These job sites include construction, demolitions, maintenance, refinery, maritime or turnaround projects. Providing a 3rd Party Independent Safety Officer / Supervisor, will help keep your job running smoothly and makes safe practices and OSHA compliance top priority. We have a vast library of qualified Safety Specialist’s, and can meet any certification/specialty needs. We also develop written plans, conduct site audits and develop site specific plans. We now also carry USL&H workers comp Coverage for Maritime Projects that require it.
Site Safety Supervisory
We are happy to provide a FREE Phone consultation, and present a personalized proposal, to meet your specific Site Safety requirements.
A Site Safety Manager/Supervisor are responsible for things like:
- Implementing OSHA Guidelines at all times, to avoid injury & penalties.
- Developing Site Safety Plans for construction sites.
- JSA’s, Safe Plan of Action and Safety Observation Reports.
- Implementing Site Safety and Health programs, equipment inspections, air monitoring, and overall safe working conditions on various job sites.
- Presenting training courses from 1926 CFR & 1910 CFR Construction, 49 CFR Hazardous Materials Transport, Confined Space Entry, Safety Attendants, Fall Protection, Electrical Safety, Inspection of Safety Equipment, Rigging Equipment, Electrical Tools, Welding Equipment.
- Site Control, SOP’s, Safe Use of Engineering Controls, the Emergency Response Plan, Confined Space Entry Procedures, Spill Containment Program, and Preparation of Records, Daily Safety and Health Inspections.
- Conducting Safety Orientations for workers and subcontractors as well as implementation and enforcement of Fed/OSHA and Cal/OSHA Rules and Regulations.
- Lockout, Tag-Out Procedures, Vehicle Entry Permits.
- Hot Work Permits, Trenching Permits, Water Rights. Electrical Safety Inspections.
- Documenting OSHA Recordable, Employee Injuries, and Contractors SPA’s (Safety Plan of Action).
Safety Dynamics Group has over 40+ years of experience with OSHA and its regulations.
We can help you make sure your job site or workplace is a safe and ready environment for all of its employees. All while saving you money and avoiding harsh OSHA penalties and fines. Contact our Long Beach office today.
Certifications and Training Credentials include:
- Asbestos Awareness
- Confined Space
- CPR/First Aid and AED
- EM 385
- Fall Protection
- Forklift / Industrial Truck
- HAZWOPER 8, 24 and 40 hour
- LARSO Certified and Trainer Certified
- LAWA Security Clearance
- LOTO/Machine Guarding
- Mining & Tunneling Training Part 48
- NCCER Trained
- OSHA 500 10 and 30 Hour Construction
- OSHA 500 Title 8 – 10 and 30 hour Construction
- OSHA 501 General Industry
- OSHA 521 Industrial Hygiene
- Respiratory Protection/Fit Testing
- Safety Supervisor
- Traffic Control/Flagger
- Tunneling & Gas Testing
- TWIC Certified
- USL&H Coverage (maritime)