OSHA Certified, third party Site Safety Supervisor & Management.
SAFETY! Its literally in our name. At Safety Dynamics Group, we offer a vast array of Safety Consulting services… AND one of our specialties, is providing pre qualified and OSHA Certified- Site Safety Supervisor / Safety Officer(s) for your job site. These job sites include construction, demolitions, maintenance, refinery or turnaround projects. Providing a 3rd Party Independent Safety Officer / Supervisor, will help keep your job running smoothly and makes safe practices and OSHA compliance top priority. We have a vast library of qualified Safety Specialist’s, and can meet any certification/specialty needs. We also develop written plans, conduct site audits and develop site specific plans.
Site Safety Supervisory
We are happy to provide a FREE Phone consultation, and present a personalized proposal, to meet your specific Site Safety requirements.
A Site Safety Manager/Supervisor are responsible for things like:
- Implementing OSHA Guidelines at all times, to avoid injury & penalties.
- Developing Site Safety Plans for construction sites.
- JSA’s, Safe Plan of Action and Safety Observation Reports.
- Implementing Site Safety and Health programs, equipment inspections, air monitoring, and overall safe working conditions on various job sites.
- Presenting training courses from 1926 CFR & 1910 CFR Construction, 49 CFR Hazardous Materials Transport, Confined Space Entry, Safety Attendants, Fall Protection, Electrical Safety, Inspection of Safety Equipment, Rigging Equipment, Electrical Tools, Welding Equipment.
- Site Control, SOP’s, Safe Use of Engineering Controls, the Emergency Response Plan, Confined Space Entry Procedures, Spill Containment Program, and Preparation of Records, Daily Safety and Health Inspections.
- Conducting Safety Orientations for workers and subcontractors as well as implementation and enforcement of Fed/OSHA and Cal/OSHA Rules and Regulations.
- Lockout, Tag-Out Procedures, Vehicle Entry Permits.
- Hot Work Permits, Trenching Permits, Water Rights. Electrical Safety Inspections.
- Documenting OSHA Recordable, Employee Injuries, and Contractors SPA’s (Safety Plan of Action).
Certifications and Training Credentials include:
- Asbestos Awareness
- Confined Space
- CPR/First Aid and AED
- EM 385
- Fall Protection
- Forklift / Industrial Truck
- HAZWOPER 8, 24 and 40 hour
- LARSO Certified and Trainer Certified
- LAWA Security Clearance
- LOTO/Machine Guarding
- Mining & Tunneling Training Part 48
- NCCER Trained
- OSHA 500 10 and 30 Hour Construction
- OSHA 500 Title 8 – 10 and 30 hour Construction
- OSHA 501 General Industry
- OSHA 521 Industrial Hygiene
- Respiratory Protection/Fit Testing
- Safety Supervisor
- Traffic Control/Flagger
- Tunneling & Gas Testing
- TWIC Certified