ON-SITE SAFETY PERSONNEL
At Safety Dynamics Group we develop and present a wide variety of industrial training programs for employees and managerial staff. We develop site specific written plans and safety manuals and are available to consult on issues concerning Local, State and Federal Regulatory Requirements. One of our specialties is providing pre qualified and experienced Site Safety supervisory Personnel for your job sites. These job sites include new construction, demolitions, maintenance or turnaround projects. Providing 3rd Party Independent Safety Supervision helps to keep your job running smoothly and makes safe practices and OSHA compliance top priority.
Site Safety Managers/Supervisors are responsible for things like:
- Developing Site Safety Plans for construction sites.
- JSA’s, Safe Plan of Action and Safety Observation Reports.
- Implementing Site Safety and Health programs, equipment inspections, air monitoring, and overall safe working conditions on various job sites.
- Presenting training courses from 1926 CFR & 1910 CFR Construction, 49 CFR Hazardous Materials Transport, Confined Space Entry, Safety Attendants, Fall Protection, Electrical Safety, Inspection of Safety Equipment, Rigging Equipment, Electrical Tools, Welding Equipment.
- Site Control, SOP’s, Safe Use of Engineering Controls, the Emergency Response Plan, Confined Space Entry Procedures, Spill Containment Program, and Preparation of Records, Daily Safety and Health Inspections.
- Conducting Safety Orientations for workers and subcontractors as well as implementation and enforcement of Fed/OSHA and Cal/OSHA Rules and Regulations.
- Lockout, Tag-Out Procedures, Vehicle Entry Permits.
- Hot Work Permits, Trenching Permits, Water Rights. Electrical Safety Inspections.
- Documenting OSHA Recordable, Employee Injuries, and Contractors SPA’s (Safety Plan of Action).
Safety Dynamics Group has over 30+ years of experience with OSHA and its regulations.
We can help you make sure your workplace is a safe and ready environment for all of its employees, while saving you money and avoiding harsh OSHA penalties and fines.
Certifications and Training Credentials include:
- Asbestos Awareness
- (CDL) Class B Hazardous Materials License
- Confined Space
- CPR/First Aid and AED
- EM 385
- Fall Protection
- Forklift / Industrial Truck
- HAZWOPER 8, 24 and 40 hour
- LARSO Certified and Trainer Certified
- LAWA Security Clearance
- LOTO/Machine Guarding
- Mining & Tunneling Training Part 48
- NCCER Trained
- OSHA 500 10 and 30 Hour Construction
- OSHA 500 Title 8 10 and 30 hour Construction
- OSHA 501 General Industry
- OSHA 521 Industrial Hygiene
- Respiratory Protection/Fit Testing
- Safety Supervisor
- Traffic Control/Flagger
- Tunneling & Gas Testing
- TWIC Certified
The specifics and level of services varies for each company depending on their needs, so please call us for the most affordable pricing available.